Catching Up in 2020

Well life has changed since the last time I posted in 2018.

The most obvious and biggest 'update' is that we are all living in a pandemic and I have been in quarantined/stay-at-home order since about end March now. Everyone's life has changed somehow because of this and my heart is out to everyone, whether the impact has been 'big' or small'.

Another update is I got engaged end of December 2018 on a lovely New Year's trip to California. My fiance and I was suppose to get married this summer but with obvious reasons, we have decided to postpone. There has been too many unknowns, and we determined that 2021 would be best for us. Though initially sad & flustered with the need to change, we are now at peace with the situation. It has given us some breathing room, instead of 'waiting to see' for anytime this year.

Perhaps I will keep up this year (we'll see) and add some more posts. 

Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts